[arch-dev-public] Mirror status page

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Fri Oct 1 02:36:47 EDT 2010

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:24:28 -0500, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com>
wrote:
>>> Getting this tied to an actual country object could make GeoIP
>>> integration of some sort be useful later down the road.
>>
>> That was my intention.
>
> Haven't seen any progress on this. :)

Hmm, did you expect me to do something? I am quite busy atm; maybe I
got some time at the week end.

> I'm going to push the remaining changes public soon, and then publish
> a news item if that is OK highlighting the new page. If there are any
> more objections or feedback please get it in now.

I like the new page. The only thing I miss is retrieving the data via
json. Should I open a feature request about this? Once we got this I'll
be able to use these data directly instead of collecting my own. (can be
a static json file for now; just all the public data from the table)

Greetings,

Pierre