[arch-dev-public] PostgreSQL 9.0.1 in [testing]

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 08:39:45 EDT 2010

Community feedback welcome as well, but this is now in testing now
that the Python rebuild has moved on. Please let me know (good and
bad) how things are going with it so I can move it along to [extra].

Long-term, this probably needs some packaging love so pg_upgrade is
actually usable on Arch, but that has not happened yet so you will
require the old-school dump/reload with these. If anyone wants to
undertake this project and get this into a state where it is possible
to use pg_upgrade you are more than welcome to contribute patches and
such for the build and whatever else we have to do.

-Dan