[arch-dev-public] Developer reports

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 20:23:30 EDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is a new section on the dev dashboard entitled "Developer
> Reports"- it contains fun things like Old Packages
> (http://www.archlinux.org/devel/reports/old/). If you have feedback or
> thoughts on other reports that might make your packaging duties
> easier, let me know.
>
> -Dan

Couple of comments:

1- It would be nice to have a column with the maintainer's name so we
can quickly see which one of these packages we are maintaining.  If
space is an issue, we could remove the column for "flag date" as it
doens't seem to be much useful for these reports.

2- The report for large packages should list the sizes in MB instead of bytes.

Eric