[arch-dev-public] libgcrypt 1.5.0 needs testing

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Fri Jul 8 10:18:58 EDT 2011

I've pushed new libgcrypt to testing. There's no .so bump but other
major changes.

http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-announce/2011q2/000307.html

I had to disable aes-ni cpu extension support for i686 architecture
because it gives segmentation faults in the test suite. Not sure if this
is caused by our build process in chroot or a real issue. I've
reported this to the gcrypt-devel list.

Please give it a good test. I'm going to look into some gnutls test
suite failures now caused by libgcrypt bump.

The package should stay a bit longer in testing.

-Andy