[arch-dev-public] [signoff] coreutils-8.12-2, initscripts-2011.06.2-1, net-tools-1.60-15, udev-171-2, yp-tools-2.12-2

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:53:38 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Tom Gundersen <teg at jklm.no> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> After the discussion regarding initscripts-2011.06.1 we decided that
> things would be simpler if we move all the above packages in one go
> (thanks to Gaetan and Thomas for the help!), so please test and sign
> off.

The error messages I mentionned in an earlier signoff thread are back:
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2011-May/020434.html

I was also getting them with the previous versions of these packages
in testing/core.

I'll reboot with udev_log set to debug. Maybe that will give us more info.