[arch-dev-public] [signoff] coreutils-8.12-2, initscripts-2011.06.2-1, net-tools-1.60-15, udev-171-2, yp-tools-2.12-2

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 01:17:47 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 10:53 PM, Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Tom Gundersen <teg at jklm.no> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> After the discussion regarding initscripts-2011.06.1 we decided that
>> things would be simpler if we move all the above packages in one go
>> (thanks to Gaetan and Thomas for the help!), so please test and sign
>> off.
>>

> The error messages I mentionned in an earlier signoff thread are back:
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2011-May/020434.html
>
> I was also getting them with the previous versions of these packages
> in testing/core.
>
> I'll reboot with udev_log set to debug. Maybe that will give us more info.

That won't help unless there's a way to save it. The text scroll so
fast that I can't read it. I booted the LTS kernel and I got the same
message.

Also, my loopback interface  didn't started.  When I ran "/usr/sbin/ip
link set up dev lo" manually in a terminal, it started fine. I don't
know why it didn't work when booting up.