[arch-dev-public] [signoff] initscripts-2011.11.1

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Tue Nov 8 02:22:28 EST 2011

Hi guys,

A new initscripts release is now in [testing].

Not anything too exciting, so I hope this will be a calm release.

Please test and signoff in the webinterface.

Fix locale.sh for zsh and a few other issues

Improve shutdown and killall logic
Remove minilogd (we are now arch=any :) )

Parse environment files as such, and not as bash (thanks to Dave)
Add preliminary vconsole.conf support

Full log:

Dave Reisner (7):
     avoid unnecessary escaping of newlines
     fix non-uniform indentation
     functions: remove redundant 'return $?'
     functions: properly quote ${mounts[@]}
     functions: declare locale vars in an array for reuse
     functions: implement a environment file parser
     PKGBUILD: use %Y%m%d format instead of %s

Jelle van der Waa (1):
     Fix misspelt error message

Tom Gundersen (10):
     config: add /etc/vconsole.conf support
     bits, bytes, who cares?
     udev: exit on shutdown
     udev: binary moved, require 174
     locale: fix locale.sh for zsh
     minilogd: kill
     rc.shutdown: reorder a bit
     swapoff: umount swap-backed fs before switching off swap
     bootlog: filter out some more escapecodes