[arch-dev-public] [signoff] initscripts-2011.11.1

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Tue Nov 8 08:38:51 EST 2011

On Tue, Nov 08, 2011 at 06:22:28PM +1100, Tom Gundersen wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> A new initscripts release is now in [testing].
>
> Not anything too exciting, so I hope this will be a calm release.
>
> Please test and signoff in the webinterface.

It doesn't affect my signoff, but we're going to get some noise about
this (we already have via FS#26797). Any /etc/rc.d script whose shebang
is /bin/sh and sources /etc/rc.d/functions is going to see a syntax
error. We don't have a lot of these in the repos:

$ grep -ZrFl '/etc/rc.d/functions' /var/abs |
  xargs -0 gawk 'FNR == 1 && $0 ~ /\/sh/ { print FILENAME }'

yields:

/var/abs/extra/ifplugd/ifplugd.action
/var/abs/community/esekeyd/esekeyd.rc
/var/abs/community/dkfilter/dkfilter-rc
/var/abs/community/mediaproxy/mediaproxy.init
/var/abs/community/webfs/webfsd.rc
/var/abs/community/libvirt/libvirtd-guests.rc.d
/var/abs/community/trac/tracd
/var/abs/community/pound/pound.runit
/var/abs/community/gnump3d/gnump3d

Should be a quick fix...