[arch-dev-public] Developer / TU key signing, first master key available

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Tue Nov 22 13:29:47 EST 2011

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 19:23:30 +0100
Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:

> Am 22.11.2011 19:04, schrieb Ionut Biru:
> >> I have two signatures right now on my key. What about the others
> >> master key holders? Are they going to send an email like you and
> >> Pierre did?
> >>
> >> Or should we send an email to them with the same procedure?
> >>
> >>  Daniel
> >

> > me and Dan are waiting the cards holders to arrive.
>
> And Allan is away right now. This process will not complete over
> night, but we're on it now.

I know that this process won't complete over night, I just was
wondering what the next steps are. Just reccieved the mail from you and
Pierre with the statement that you need at least 3 signatures to be
trusted by pacman and that's why I have asked.

Just wanted to know what the status is and now I know it. ;)

Thanks...
Daniel