[arch-dev-public] My status

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 06:17:10 EDT 2011

Hi all!

It's been long time since I've contributed to Arch.
I apologize for my disappearance without a notice.
It's been a very busy year for me in many areas of what's called "real life",
my Arch laptop was lying broken on a shelf, I stopped reading emails...
Now I've changed work, moved to another city, and deal with health issues.

I did a quick look through mailing lists and news
and am very impressed with the recent changes.

Big thanks to Jakob for maintaining mirrors
and thanks everyone who updated my packages!

I will join IRC in minutes, installing weechat...

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)