[arch-dev-public] lvm on encrypted devices with systemd

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Sat Aug 4 07:47:56 EDT 2012

Hi Thomas and Eric,

Currently our lvm support in systemd does not allow lvm on top of
encrypted devices [0]. This is easy to fix, and I added a second
service file to svn which does this. I didn't change the PKGBUILD to
ship it, so I'll leave it up to you to either include it in the next
release, or delete the file from svn in case you don't agree with it.

This does not allow arbitrary stacking, but at least we are now no
worse in systemd than in initscripts.

Cheers,

Tom

[0]: <https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/30908>