[arch-dev-public] gnome 3.4beta2 in gnome-unstable

Ionut Biru ibiru at archlinux.org
Sun Mar 11 13:21:53 EDT 2012

Here is a gift from me and heftig for our 10th anniversary.

GNOME 3.4beta2 is available in [gnome-unstable] repository. To use this
version you need to enable [gnome-unstable] repository, as top
repository to pacman.conf, along with [testing] repository.

[gnome-unstable]
Include = /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist
[testing]
Include = /etc/pacman.d/mirrorlist
[core]

Have fun testing these packages. Like always packaging bugs should be
reported on our bugtracker[1], anything else considered bugs should be
reported to GNOME bugzilla[2]. Before reporting an upstream bug, be sure
you search first on bugzilla in the appropriate project. I keep track on
bugs discovered by our community on this todo list[2].

Don't forget to let me know what bugs have you reported just to add them
on the todo list.

[1] https://bugs.archlinux.org/
[2] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/
[3] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/User:Wonder/GNOME