[arch-dev-public] [RFC] Add Wayland/Weston

Andreas Radke andyrtr at archlinux.org
Sat Feb 9 11:35:27 EST 2013

Now that Wayland has landed in Community I can build Mesa with support
for Wayland. This leads to a new dependency in libegl:

libegl E: Dependency wayland detected and not included (libraries
['usr/lib/libwayland-server.so.0', 'usr/lib/libwayland-client.so.0']
needed in files ['usr/lib/egl/egl_gallium.so','usr/lib/libEGL.so.1.0.0'])

Since cairo will also depend on that libegl then every system will pull in Wayland.
Is this really needed? If we can't build it in a different way we
directly need to move Wayland to extra.

-Andy