[arch-dev-public] adding X2go to extra

Andreas Radke andyrtr at archlinux.org
Fri Jan 11 15:53:06 EST 2013

FreeNX isn't maintained upstream anymore. X2go is the current project
that develops NX-libs v3 and ship a different set of Server+Client that
is a full replacement for remote Client-Server access with similar
functionality.

X2go packages can be installed along FreeNX/OpenNX/NXclient and later
we can drop FreeNX packages if they really die.

I'm currently building packages locally based on the AUR packages and
I'd like to bring them all to extra with needed build dependencies
(only man2html so far).

If there are no objections I'll push them over the next few days to
testing.

-Andy