[arch-dev-public] inactive

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 08:48:30 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Evangelos Foutras
<evangelos at foutrelis.com> wrote:
> On 12 March 2013 14:13, Ronald van Haren <pressh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I will be mostly inactive for the next couple of weeks or so as I'm in
>> the process of moving to a new home.
>>
>> Ronald
>
> Random question; can we move dhcpcd out of [testing]? It's been
> sitting there for close to a month now. :P

Yes, sorry. It slipped my mind, obviously I was already busy preparing
things for the move.

> I would also like to bump iptables and iproute2 to their latest
> versions. Do you think it's relatively safe for me to do so, or would
> it be better if the update was handled by you when you're back?

Of course, feel free to update any package that needs updating.

Iptables has some bugs open, feel free to squash them when you're on
it ;-) Otherwise both should be straightforward to update.

> Thanks.

Ronald