[arch-dev-public] Moving two unneeded orphans from [community] to AUR

Andreas Radke andyrtr at archlinux.org
Mon Nov 4 07:06:09 EST 2013

Am Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:54:25 +0100
schrieb Alexander Rødseth <rodseth at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> gnome-commander was last updated 2011-12-10, is currently an orphan
> and no other package needs it.
> https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/gnome-commander/
>
> perl-config-ini was last updated 2013-10-28, is currently an orphan
> and no other package needs it.
> https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/any/perl-config-ini/
>
> I'm planning to move these two from [community] to AUR.

Please keep gnome-commander for now, the package works pretty well so
far. After the initial upstream developer died it now has been picked up
and development seems to be started again.

It's my daily FM (I couldn't find another good gtk based two panel FM
so far) and I can help out Sergej if problems occur.

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gcmd-devel/2013-11/msg00000.html

-Andy