[arch-dev-public] Fwd: [kbd] setlogcons and friends?

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Thu Nov 28 02:59:38 EST 2013

[2013-11-25 12:03:18 +0100] Enrico Mioso:
> I noticed that in the kbd package in arch, some utilities are missing - like
> setlogcons and friends

As nobody replied yet, this will likely be forgotten.

That's why all bug reports and feature requests should not be emailed
privately to individual developers, or even sent to this list. Using our
tracker is the only way to ensure your issues are looked at:

	https://bugs.archlinux.org/

I bet if you create a new bug report against kbd we'll have setlogcons
in the repos in no time. :)

Cheers.

--
Gaetan