[arch-dev-public] Fwd: Re: I do not wish to be a bug tracker webmaster

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Wed Sep 11 16:47:42 EDT 2013

On 11.09.2013 16:16, Dan McGee wrote:
> Forwarding. Can someone approve Leonidas to post to this list?

Not really sure why, I thought only devs/TUs/jr devs get access and he
isn't any of those afaict.

> Are we looking for upgrading Flyspray? Or moving to a new system like
> Bugzilla? I'm not a TU but I would be willing to spend some time working on
> an upgrade/migration, maybe with a help from a TU or a Dev.

Upgrading flyspray? Their git repo seems pretty dead to me...

About bugzilla: I've already adapted that flyspray_to_bugzilla.pl script
a bit and posted my version on FS#24999, it's kind of working.

I'd be willing to help migrating and setting stuff up, but I don't know
if I want to maintain it later since I've never used it before from an
admin perspective. I don't want to push change and leave people hanging
later.