[arch-dev-public] providing grsecurity in [community]

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Tue Apr 22 04:24:26 EDT 2014

[2014-04-22 09:30:34 +0200] Massimiliano Torromeo:
> I surely am not happy about that solution and others have expressed concerns
> about this (Bartłomiej Piotrowski and Connor Behan come to mind) so I am not
> sure who is here that is ignoring feedback...

Here on earth, Bartłomiej (who said nothing against separate repos) and
the guy who breaks every thread he replies to are just two people out of
ten in this discussion. And why didn't you chime in and gave us your
arguments against separate repos? How relevant is it whether you are
happy or not if you said nothing of it in the discussion?!?

You can pull all the excuses you want, but no consensus was reached.
Pressing ahead with something so controversial while the discussion is
still going on is a plain and simple lack of respect for the opinion and
advice of fellow developers and TUs.

--
Gaetan