[arch-dev-public] PHP composer in [testing]

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sun Jul 13 08:33:12 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I just put an initial version of PHP composer* into the [testing]
repository. It's a local (per project) package manager and required by a
lot of PHP developers but also administrators.

Unfortunately the PKGBUILD is self referencing and I had to patch it
using our own php.ini file as the global one might more be tweak for
production usage.

Let me know of any problems or suggestions. We'll see if we can work
with upstream to make this more distribution friendly.

Greetings,

Pierre

*) https://getcomposer.org/