[arch-dev-public] [RFC] Moving mail away from gerolde

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Wed Jun 25 16:17:47 EDT 2014

On 23.06.2014 19:42, Florian Pritz wrote:
> I haven't yet look into also migrating mailman from gudrun to nymeria
> or maybe alderaan.

When I created aur-requests I had to edit 3 files on 2 hosts to get the
list to work. I'd like to change that so adding a new list is as easy as
just adding it via the mailman webui.

Best way to do that would be to move the list addresses to a subdomain
and simply forward all mail for that domain to mailman. (I do that on my
server)

Any objections to ... at lists.archlinux.org?

If not I'd probably also change this when moving the mail server and/or
mailman. I will of course add forwards for the old addresses so this
will only affect new lists (addresses displayed in mailman will probably
change though)