[arch-dev-public] brynhild down a.k.a pkgbuild.com

Ionut Biru ibiru at archlinux.org
Fri Mar 28 10:26:09 EDT 2014

On 03/24/2014 07:11 PM, Pierre Schmitz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A replacement for alderaan would be great as we could easily use more RAM for our DB. I'd even say the EX40 with SSDs might be worth a look. That would probably solve our forum search issues by brute force. I'd prefer this over ECC, but I wouldn't argue if we can pay for both.
>
> As for the current alderaan server: I'd say we cancel this as well and get at least an EX40 as build system. It's faster, has better disks and four times the RAM. The monthly fee is the same.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Pierre

Hello,

We have to do something about it before getting a new invoice for this
piece of crap. I see that Bluewind started to resolve a bit this issue
but now it's offline again.

alderaan replacement - 32 gb ECC with 2x240gb ssd is a.k.a PX60-SSD
79€/mo + 99 € setup

brynhild replament (if we don't keep the current alderaan for building)
- 32 gb non ecc - 49€/mo + 49€ setup.

We need to decide until 31 march.

Lets do a vote.

--