[arch-dev-public] perf-trace missing due to a dependency on libaudit

Daniel Micay danielmicay at gmail.com
Sun May 4 18:56:49 EDT 2014

Sadly, the `perf trace` command has a dependency on libaudit for a few
convenience functions. I'm curious about what people feel the best
approach would be here... adding back audit to [community] is ugly since
it's not going to work, but building it and statically linking it in the
linux-tools package is overly complex.

The lesser evil seems to be adding only a libaudit package... but it's
still not going to work if someone tries to use it for what it's
intended to do. I'll probably go with this if there's no saner idea.