[arch-dev-public] Fwd: Arch Continuous Integration

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Mon Nov 10 14:16:45 UTC 2014

On 10.11.2014 12:37, Allan McRae wrote:
> I think this is something we need to bring on board as an official
> project at some stage!

+1, I'd love to see this data get merged into our main site (especially
a "not-building" table in the dev dashboard).

To Joel:

Only issue I've noticed so far is that multilib is apparently not
enabled and therefore virtualbox, chromium and syslinux fail because
they can't find lib32 dependencies.

What kind of hardware backs this and how long does a full rebuild of all
packages take?

Apart from that, awesome idea and nice interface (maybe missing a
maintainer filter, but you don't really have that data I guess).

PS: I'm sending this to arch-general so discussion can continue on one
list (if you want that).