[arch-dev-public] Resignation

Thomas Dziedzic gostrc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 06:45:29 UTC 2015

Hey yall,

I decided move on and send in my resignation today.

The motivation behind this decision is to devote more time to other
projects.

I have met a lot of friends here and I plan on at least hanging out in
#archers for the near future.

I started several years ago and have worked on many wonderful projects for
Arch since then.
I will miss this project and the unique community.

Cheers!

- Thomas Dziedzic

P.S. I have tried to disown anything I was maintaining over time including,
ghc and cabal-install in [extra], so there shouldn't be much cleanup to do.