[arch-dev-public] Incorrect patches for GnuTLS 3.4.0

Evangelos Foutras evangelos at foutrelis.com
Thu Apr 16 13:41:07 UTC 2015

Hi Sergej,

The GnuTLS patches you added to a few packages today appear to be
incorrect. gnutls_priority_set_direct() is not a direct replacement for
the *_set_priority() functions that were removed; it takes different
parameters.

The correct way, as far as I understand, is to either replace the
removed calls with a single call to gnutls_set_default_priority(), or a
call to gnutls_priority_set_direct() with a proper priorities string.
[1] [2]

If you want, I can have a look at them in the following days.

[1] https://attachments.samba.org/attachment.cgi?id=10948
[2]
https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/trunk/gnutls-3.4.0.patch?h=packages/gnome-vfs