[arch-dev-public] Package removal: yap

Evangelos Foutras evangelos at foutrelis.com
Mon Jun 22 04:38:13 UTC 2015

I removed yap from [community] as it's unmaintained (both upstream and
in Arch) and doesn't build with GCC 5.1. Though a fix exists in a
mailing list post upstream, I encountered further issues with its Java
bindings and building its texinfo documentation.

If anyone wants to put it back in [community], you'd have to fix the
build issues and then adopt it after uploading new packages. Users are
welcome to upload it to the AUR as well. PKGBUILD is available from
the following URL:

https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/yap&id=0a0cc38daec2