[arch-dev-public] Hooks rebuild #1

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 22:09:14 UTC 2016

Hi

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 5:36 AM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> We are ready to start the first hooks rebuild.  This rebuild covers
> packages using these hooks:
>
> update-desktop-database
> update-mime-database
> install-info
> glib-compile-schemes
> gtk-update-icon-cacne/xdg-icon-resource
> gconf
> gio-querymodules
>
> Each rebuild requires the install file updated to remove these commands.
>
> No need to use staging/testing for this rebuild (except [core] packages).
>
> GO!

And one more note: there are a lot of packages that have a dependency
to "desktop-file-utils/gtk-update-icon-cache/..."
package because the tools were used in *.install file. With the hook
these dependencies are needed anymore.
Please look at the dependency list of the packages you update and
clean it up if needed.