[arch-dev-public] Bringing Multipath TCP kernel (linux-mptcp) to [community]

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Tue Jun 6 20:58:01 UTC 2017

Hi again,

Since a few years, I maintain a variant of the linux kernel in the AUR [1]
that adds support for Multipath TCP [2].  The most recent version is based
on linux 4.4, and the package I maintain tries to follow the "linux"
package from [core] as much as possible.

There is no short- or medium-term perspective to merge Multipath TCP
upstream, so I would like to bring this package to [community].  There are
already several kernel variants in the official repos, but I would like to
get some feedback before adding another one.

Thanks,
Baptiste

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/linux-mptcp/
[2] http://www.multipath-tcp.org/