[arch-dev-public] Switching the bugtracker to Bugzilla

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Wed Nov 15 12:32:37 UTC 2017

Em novembro 15, 2017 6:07 Lukas Fleischer escreveu:
> However, we should make sure that the old Flyspray URLs still work (and
> redirect to the Flyspray archive).

Even though flyspray URL's are not really flyspray's and are more nginx's [0],
if there is no clash with bugzilla, I don't see any reason why we would not
be able to redirect them to the flyspray archive.

But what I have in mind for this is to have flyspray hosted under a different
domain name. Something like old-bugs-meant-to-die.archlinux.org.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini

[0] https://git.archlinux.org/infrastructure.git/tree/roles/flyspray/templates/nginx.d.conf.j2