[arch-dev-public] Dropping KDE4 libs

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Fri Aug 24 16:38:03 UTC 2018

[2018-08-24 11:51:30 +0200] Bruno Pagani via arch-dev-public:
> > scribus
>
> The develop branch (1.5.x), available as scribus-devel in the AUR (and
> maintained by myself), is Qt5. It has been in development for the past 3
> years already, and still no ETA AFAIK… I’ve been using it instead of
> scribus from repo for the past 2 years with no issue, but my use case is
> limited w.r.t. all the possibilities this software offers. Last time I
> asked about even packaging the -devel version in [community], fellow TUs
> were not fond of the idea. So about replacing the repo version with it…

Great idea. I have no objection and can get to it as soon as I'm back
from holidays. Or if you're happy to maintain scribus in [community]
yourself please do push a suitably-tested development snapshot and I'll
transfer ownership of the package to you.

Cheers.

--
Gaetan