[arch-dev-public] Access to CNCF community cluster

Bartłomiej Piotrowski bpiotrowski at archlinux.org
Wed Dec 12 18:56:35 UTC 2018

Few months ago I asked on arch-dev whether we would like to ask for
access to Cloud Native Computing Foundation cluster, which we could use
to experiment with automated package builds (or anything else really).

Following no response I actually did so anyway[1] and I have been
invited to CNCF organization on packet.net, where we can spawn new
dedicated machines for fun and profit. Obvious caveat is that we are
guests and shouldn't abuse it; less obvious one is that packet.net does
not support Arch out-of-the-box but it can be achieved via PXE and
cloud-init (currently residing in AUR?).

I just realized I never communicated this properly so here it is. Let me
know if there's anything you would like to try.

Bartłomiej

[1] https://github.com/cncf/cluster/issues/85