[arch-dev-public] Windows Subsystem Linux - Arch Linux as official container?

Christian Rebischke Chris.Rebischke at archlinux.org
Wed Mar 7 08:58:37 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 10:00:28PM +0100, Public mailing list for Arch Linux development wrote:
> So deadline is 2018-02-7
>

> -- Chris

Hello everybody,
sorry for the delay. I thought about this a little bit longer and I came
to the conclusion that this project will not work without the full
support of all developers. So I guess, I will inform Microsoft that we
won't participate in their programm. Thanks for the nice and open
discussion.

-- chris