[arch-dev-public] Arch Linux Docker / Vagrant: Current situation

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Mon Mar 12 14:41:56 UTC 2018

Yeah, that was the "and please don't get it the wrong way" part which
obviously did not work. I thought I just put this out there as I
already got PRs and mails from different people who wanted to make the
image more minimal by removing files from packages or provide
different images for all kind of uses cases.

I just wanted to avoid frustration beforehand but not discourage your
work. I probably failed on this one :-)

Greetings,

Pierre