[arch-dev-public] packaging hunspell dictionaries converted for qt5-webengine

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Tue Aug 13 15:50:04 UTC 2019

On August 13, 2019 3:03:59 AM EDT, "Bartłomiej Piotrowski via arch-dev-public" <arch-dev-public at archlinux.org> wrote:
> I'd go with updating all packages to ship the converted files.
> Cluttering /usr with untracked files doesn't sound good.

I agree, that's my preferred option too -- but I need buy-in from all hunspell-* maintainers, hence the mail. :D

Failing that I'd go with the hook since it's the simplest way to  efficiently do this without requiring me to maintain 34 new packages containing trivial modifications of other packages, something I do *not* want to do.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User