[arch-dev-public] Missing bugtracker assignment emails

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Mon Dec 16 17:43:03 UTC 2019

Em dezembro 16, 2019 3:53 Antonio Rojas via arch-dev-public escreveu:

> I missed emails for some comments in my assigned bugreports yesterday, so
> this is definitely not completely fixed. It just happens randomly.

I have found the issue. There's a 100 recipients per 6h limit being applied to emails
coming from bugs.archlinux.org, which clearly explains why this sometimes works, and
sometimes doesn't.

I think we should check thoroughly the new relay setup that was done for postfix to see
if there aren't any kind of limits being applied to other any other server.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini