[arch-dev-public] Missing bugtracker assignment emails

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Mon Dec 16 19:15:30 UTC 2019

Em dezembro 16, 2019 14:43 Giancarlo Razzolini via arch-dev-public escreveu:

> I have found the issue. There's a 100 recipients per 6h limit being applied to emails
> coming from bugs.archlinux.org, which clearly explains why this sometimes works, and
> sometimes doesn't.
>
> I think we should check thoroughly the new relay setup that was done for postfix to see
> if there aren't any kind of limits being applied to other any other server.

It looks that, after adding a new machine as a VPS, there's a need to run the postfwd role
against orion.

This should really be documented. I have ran the playbook and I'm monitoring the bug tracker
for errors. I think it's fixed now. Let me know in case any of you notice missing emails.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini