[arch-dev-public] Looking for an Arch ISO maintainer

Jelle van der Waa jelle at vdwaa.nl
Fri Nov 8 09:22:44 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Gerardo has stepped down as Arch ISO maintainer, which makes archiso
unmaintained. I've asked Pierres if he was interested in maintaining
the project and he is willing to do bug fixes when required but no major
maintenance. Which means that we are looking for a new maintainer :-)

To be completely honest, I am not sure what maintenance archiso requires
but there are a few things I would love to see:

- Proper CI / automated testing of the archiso
- Reproducible archiso (patches on the mailing list) [1]
- Support secure boot [2]
- Accessibility improvements (patches available on the mailing list) [3]

Please reply if you are interested in becoming an archiso maintainer, so
far Alad has shown interested.

[1] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/63683?project=6
[2] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/53864?project=6
[3] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/63166?project=6