[arch-dev-public] Looking for an Arch ISO maintainer

Jonas Witschel diabonas at archlinux.org
Fri Nov 8 10:27:21 UTC 2019

On 2019-11-08 10:22, Jelle van der Waa wrote:
> To be completely honest, I am not sure what maintenance archiso requires
> but there are a few things I would love to see:
> [...]
> - Support secure boot [2]
> [...]
> [2] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/53864?project=6

I am interested in working on Secure Boot, though I think that is more
of an administrative rather than a technical challenge, cf. [1], Section
"Suggested Action". Daniel Bermond has expressed interest in adopting
the necessary shim-efi package [2] to the repositories since he is its
current AUR maintainer, I am also happy to co-maintain that package.

Best,
Jonas

[1]
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-releng/2019-January/003891.html