[arch-dev-public] Semi-away till 2019

Bartłomiej Piotrowski bpiotrowski at archlinux.org
Tue Sep 3 16:36:28 UTC 2019

Hi all,

As I have free time shortage lately, I think it's fair to officially say
I will be in semi-away mode till 2019. I will try my best to keep up
with uncomplicated pkgver bumps for packages I maintain on my own and
make sure all keys are properly signed, but that's all I can promise.

It also means I'm unable to give toolchain attention it deserves. Please
poke me somewhere if you happen to be interested in co-maintaining it.

My responses on IRC or via e-mail may be also delayed so take that into
account before kicking me out.

Bartłomiej