[arch-dev-public] Restricting ability to post news items

Johannes Löthberg johannes at kyriasis.com
Sun Jan 5 22:31:31 UTC 2020

Excerpts from Allan McRae via arch-dev-public's message of January 5, 2020 23:27:
> After the base metapackage pile of crap that was posted, I (and others)
> reminded everyone of the process that had been held for years.
>
> The response was complaints that this process was not followed recently,
> to which we pointed at the arch-dev-public mailing list post for
> multiple non-trivial news entries.  Only simple "--overwrite" type posts
> have not been posted on arch-dev-public.

Where was this reminding done?  Because the only thing I can find about
it is logs from #archlinux-dev.  Can't find anything announced on any of
the mailing lists nor in #archlinux-tu.
--
Sincerely,
  Johannes Löthberg :: SA0DEM