[arch-dev-public] FOSDEM Dinner 2020

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Mon Jan 6 14:41:27 UTC 2020

Yo!

Last year at FOSDEM we held a dinner with 15 people, some members from the Arch
team and some users that wanted to join. It was a great event and people had a
nice dinner with some nice chats afterwards on various pubs.

For this year I plan to do the same with some changes. First of all, we are
going to be holding it on saturday around 18:00 - 19:00 as opposed to friday.
This is to ensure people are able to arrive friday evening, AND keep their
phones after their dinner. I'm still looking for mine :/

To make it managable I'll cap the attendees to around 15 people. Priority for
members of the Arch team (developers, trusted users and support staff). Any free
spots after this can be taken by anyone interested :). Send an email *offlist*
so I have some ability to keep track and inform you about further booking
details.

The users requesting spots will get a headsup the week before FOSDEM to give all
staff a chance to reply. Please ask me if you have any questions :)

---

I have again CC'ed arch-dev-public since I don't actually know how many people
watch arch-events (hinthint subscribe!). Sorry for the noise, and please do tell
me if we are better off not cross-posting emails like these :)

--
Morten Linderud
PGP: 9C02FF419FECBE16