[arch-dev-public] archiso v49 with new features

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Fri Oct 30 17:36:48 UTC 2020

Em outubro 30, 2020 14:14 David Runge escreveu:

> If this mail reads like a changelog, then well, it is because I don't have a
> changelog in the project yet! ;-)
> Apart from that I thought it might be worthwhile to write a news item
> about it after the next ISO has been released and share the above two
> changes on the website. What do you think?

I think accessibility is a huge milestone that, on its down, deserve a news entry.
I have assisted a blind person to install Arch some time ago and it was very difficult.
In the end, I wrote a small script to help with the installation. And this is not because
the person wasn't technically able, but our iso didn't made it easy.

Nice work!

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini