[arch-dev-public] Away on vacation until 25th September

Thore Bödecker foxxx0 at archlinux.org
Fri Sep 11 21:35:32 UTC 2020

Hi,

just wanted to give a quick notification that I will be mostly away
from the digital world until 2020-09-25. I might sporadically check my
mails or pop briefly into IRC, but not engage actively in other
duties like packaging.

Feel free to bump any of my packages in the mean time, just be advised
that both the consul and the ceph package do need some work again and
might not even rebuild in their current version against our current
repo. I just haven't had time to deal with that yet.

Cheers,
Thore

--
Thore "foxxx0" Bödecker

GPG ID: 0xEB763B4E9DB887A6
GPG FP: 051E AD6A 6155 389D 69DA  02E5 EB76 3B4E 9DB8 87A6