[arch-dev-public] Orphaning packages/ request for co-maintainership

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Mon Sep 14 01:17:34 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I'm orphaning the following packages as I don't use them and/or took
them over from someone who is now not a team member anymore:

# [extra]
ddrescue
easytag (can be moved to [community])

# [community]
autorandr
cacti
flac123
flyspray
gmm
gpa
grub-customizer
libircclient
libmusicxml
libopenshot
libopenshot-audio
libquicktime
marsyas
minitube
nfoview
nomacs
openshot
plowshare
pound
smplayer-skins
smtube
wiiuse
zopfli

The above [community] packages (if possible) will be moved to the AUR if
no maintainers are found until 2020-09-28.

Additionally I have many packages that I'd be happy to find
co-maintainers for. If packages that you are interested in
co-maintaining are not in the list below (e.g. all the pro-audio stuff)
just let me know - the list would have gotten too long otherwise :P

# [extra]
raptor
rasqal
redland