[arch-dev-public] Away for two weeks

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Fri Aug 20 20:54:26 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I'll be away for about two weeks and likely not be super active
packaging.

There are a few TODOs for rebuilds [1][2][3] that I have started, which
I may be able to move, but probably not be able to further help rebuild
at the moment.

Feel free to rebuild out-of-date packages. Note, that juce is still out
of date because I wanted to look into applying a few useful things for
lv2 compatibility from the distrho fork [4][5] but never really had the
time to spend on it. In case anyone is interested in looking into that,
it would be much appreciated, too! :)

Best,
David

[1] https://archlinux.org/todo/libiio-022/