[arch-dev-public] Looking for co-maintainers (and proposal to join cross toolchain packages)

Filipe Laíns lains at archlinux.org
Wed Jun 16 18:30:47 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Over the past few weeks, perhaps months(?), I have been struggling a little bit
with mental health and that has made it a bit harder to keep up-to-date with
packaging.
For this reason, I would like find co-maintainers for my packages, so that it
eases things in times like this. Feel free to adopt any of my packages, just let
me know via email or IRC that you have done so.

https://archlinux.org/packages/?maintainer=FFY00

Some of the packages that give me the most work are the cross toolchains, not
because they are difficult to maintain, they aren't, they just take some work. I
was wondering if perhaps we could maybe join them together in one single
PKGBUILD? Anatol, Eli, NicoHood and Felix maintain the rest of the cross
toolchains, so if they agree maybe we could join all architectures into a single
PKGBUILD for each component?

Cheers,
Filipe Laíns