[arch-dev-public] RFC: Using RFCs

Levente Polyak anthraxx at archlinux.org
Mon Mar 1 23:19:08 UTC 2021

Thank you all for the RFC idea, healthy discussion around it and the
first RFC about having and RFC :)

I think this is a great step for our distro to get a nicely pre shaped
proposals before hitting the final review and presentation phase as well
as a central point for storing those. I think its pretty tough for fresh
staff to find discussions, reasoning and details around a certain topic
or formulation and this is a great step of address this.

Looking at the timeline, the final comment period seems to have ended
and I think we have a consensus here. I will take a nap and click the
merge button if nothing pops up in the meanwhile :)

cheers,
Levente