[arch-dev-public] build automation discussions

Xyne xyne at archlinux.org
Mon Feb 7 10:28:02 UTC 2022

Hi,

In the recent discussions about possibly adding support for x86_64-v3 the
general consensus seemed to be that we need to first work on our packaging
infrastructure (build pipelines, reproducible builds, etc.).

Who's currently working on that and where I can get involved? Are there already
any tools in development? Aside from some helper tools such as
arch-rebuild-order I didn't find anything in the list of official projects on
our Gitlab.

Regards,
Xyne