[arch-dev-public] Starting x86_64_v3 port

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Jan 29 01:29:27 UTC 2022

On 29/1/22 10:12, Allan McRae via arch-dev-public wrote:
> Apart from tooling (devtools/dbscripts), we need to make some decisions.

FYI - I just submitted merge requests for both devtools and dbscripts.
These should be committed in tandem with work at devops end preparing
the initial state of the x86_64_v3 repos.

There may be more work needed on dbscripts to cleanup x86_64 packages
from the x86_64_v3 repos, assuming we seed the repos that way.

Allan